KrewsForum
Sign in to follow this  
Junx

proof krews has SJW mods

unknown.png

image.png.6c1c6f2c0eea278da30c22d8d527be57.png

image.png.ebc14935cdeb72d77bb4eb2dae28f636.png
Making fun of something that happens to EVERY race = racist?

inb4 thread deleted by sjw mods kek

How is this proof that "Krews has sjw mods"? You were banned for 7 days because of the image you shared and you didn't want to admit that it could be disturbing and offensive.

Junx, it was a 7 day ban. It was the image that was the problem, not the arguments about race. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but we will not tolerate images like that, sorry.

spacer.png

Untitled-1.png.a17f15cc9790b1b88f1637d8a5875db9.png

Also, i even said, if you had a problem we could discuss on the forum, why would it be deleted?

spacer.png

Just now, Harmonic said:

Junx, it was a 7 day ban. It was the image that was the problem, not the arguments about race. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but we will not tolerate images like that, sorry.

then just fucking delete it and move on, your the ones who made a massive issue out of it....

Just now, Harmonic said:

Also, i even said, if you had a problem we could discuss on the forum, why would it be deleted?

they already moved it out of drama to spam...

You're acting like we burned down your house. Now who's making a massive issue out of it? 

spacer.png

At the end of the day, Krews moderators and administrators can do whatever the hell we want, because it's ours. The code on the git? Not ours, it's always public. But the discord, the forum, it's ours. we choose what content we want people to see, we choose who deserves the right to be participate. 

If you don't like that -- go back to ragezone and devbest.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Harmonic said:

You're acting like we burned down your house. Now who's making a massive issue out of it? 

You banned someone for 1 image and because they stood up for themselves. Thats why I'm making an issue.

At the end of the day, Krews moderators and administrators can do whatever the hell we want, because it's ours. The code on the git? Not ours, it's always public. But the discord, the forum, it's ours. we choose what content we want people to see, we choose who deserves the right to be participate. 

If you don't like that -- go back to ragezone and devbest.

Are you a publisher or a platform?

I get the point on both sides though.

What he posted was edgy and inappropiate at the time being, but he should've been warned and the post deleted, not immediatly "@everyone should we ban him", that's like YouTube making a poll on whether to ban PewDiePie because he said the n-word lol.

1 minute ago, Junx said:

Are you a publisher or a platform?

we're a fucking habbo retro community. 

Would you accept this much shit if you banned someone on your retro? No, you'd say 'my retro my rules, fuck off.' Being part of krews isn't a fucking right, it's a privilege. 

It was a 7 day ban, not permanent, i've perm banned people for less. Including a dude who called me autistic, guess what? He's perm banned. You got off lightly.

spacer.png

Just now, Harmonic said:

we're a fucking habbo retro community. 

Would you accept this much shit if you banned someone on your retro? No, you'd say 'my retro my rules, fuck off.'

Nah I have more of a structure than "edgy meme bad, must ban".

1 minute ago, Oliver321 said:

I get the point on both sides though.

What he posted was edgy and inappropiate at the time being, but he should've been warned and the post deleted, not immediatly "@everyone should we ban him", that's like YouTube making a poll on whether to ban PewDiePie because he said the n-word lol.

It was deleted and he was warned, he had an issue with the warnings we gave to have the next sanction as a 7 day ban. What we originally gave was more than fair and he disagreed with the image being disturbing. 

Just now, Harmony said:

It was deleted and he was warned, he had an issue with the warnings we gave to have the next sanction as a 7 day ban. What we originally gave was more than fair and he disagreed with the image being disturbing. 

You warned me 3 times for the same fkin thing...

Just now, Junx said:

The warning was to make your next sanction a 7 day ban, if the bot we used supported different weightings for breaking different rules I would have done it that way.

Thread won't be deleted, but if you don't start seeing my side of the argument, it will be locked.

I agreed with a lot of what you said, but you posted that image, and thats not something I stand for. If anything, you jumping on what I was arguing about with layne, discredited me more than anything I said myself.

spacer.png

Just now, Harmony said:

Just now, Junx said:

if the case was handled with warning beforehand, this drama is pointless. 3 warnings is fair enough, its a big ass community with people that get offended for stuff that you don't mean to be offending.

You made a drama from warnings?

Thing is, i'm not setting a precedent where people can complain and argue about our policies, and have the ban reversed. 7 day ban remains, it's been like 3 days, just wait.

Look, we get it, you love Krews, I love Krews. You took it too far, now pay the price. I'm not having my discord banned because someone posted an edgy meme. You're more than welcome to re-join when your ban is over, if not, that's your loss.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Oliver321 said:

if the case was handled with warning beforehand, this drama is pointless. 3 warnings is fair enough, its a big ass community with people that get offended for stuff that you don't mean to be offending.

You made a drama from warnings?

He complained the image was disturbing then @everyone to vote on it, like if you thought it was disturbing why would you bring everyones attention to it?

It was a case of virtue signalling.

Also just a note, ArpyAge just stated his opinion, he didn't ban you. So stop bringing him into this, he's allowed his own opinion as much as you're allowed yours.

spacer.png

Thing is, i'm not setting a precedent where people can complain and argue about our policies, and have the ban reversed. 7 day ban remains, it's been like 3 days, just wait.

Look, we get it, you love Krews, I love Krews. You took it too far, now pay the price. I'm not having my discord banned because someone posted an edgy meme. You're more than welcome to re-join when your ban is over, if not, that's your loss.

I don't love Krews after the way I was treated.

Your discord has more of a chance at being banned for "game cheats" since thats what habbo retros are considered.